New Luxe Store Features Answered

Hi everyone, the new Luxe Store has appeared. I wrote on my wall Lucky Princess a bunch of answers to most frequently asked questions, such as :

  • where is the new store located/ how do I find it?
  • how do I unequip my new Luxe Store Potions & Auroras?
  • how much do they cost?

Ive also included their newest accessory coming soon, Dyes - which will allow you to paint your whole avatar different colours

As well there is a Game Settings Box you can click which will disable ALL Glamour effects in the room in case anyone is complaining about how much they hurt their eyes.

All these details are now on my wall Lucky Princess

Thank you for reading, any comments concerns or questions please feel free to contact me or leave a message here and I will do my best to answer you

Yours truly Team Princess

I submitted a request on 09/17/26 wondering why I didn’t receive the White Luxe Auras; That I purchased with 30 Gems. Not only did I not receive it? I should have at least had my Gems returned :cry: I didn’t receive an email reply for the reason (But?) I was asked if I was satisfied with the email response. I didn’t reply to that question.

its only good for 60 min.. you should have gotten it, and they ask if you want to start the timer now for that 60 min.

I responded to your request shortly after you submitted it.

If you didn’t equip it right away, it would have been put in the Glamour section of your Inventory.