Thank you to the dream team for reaching the goal in just a few hours, I'm so proud of you guys.

2 Likes

we did the same thing. I had people writing me at 830 this morning asking why it said the goals were already met. Not a fan of the 14 days for a new goal though. I like the 7 days at a time.

1 Like

Congrats to you and your crew Ray, now we get to sit down and wait. I also don’t like having to wait 14 days but, I get that other crews take longer to complete the goals.

Yes I get that too. Being able to accomplish goals quickly is blessing and a curse. I love the crew concept. But it diminishes it when we are playing as a crew for only one day and then nothing for next 2 weeks. During the party spree it took a bit longer and the crew interacted with each other during the time it took us to get to final goal. We were able to anticipate and celebrate together as we got closer to finishing. Maybe they could lower the coin goals and put it at a week ??? Or allow the coin total to continue keeping count during the whole time. Maybe put out a SUPER SUPER high goal in the trillions that only a few could possibly reach. I don’t know but be nice to give everyone a reason to interact on our crew page and continue to earn coins. Just some thoughts…

1 Like

Congrats Jaisy! Nice work.

1 Like

Thank you Puff, it cost me 70 bil lol, but I can’t do anything with these useless coins so i don’t mind losing here and there. hugs.

1 Like

@Ray_of_Sunshine I’m sure Samantha will take notes and pass them along to the team, all good ideas, thank you.

Once you max out all the crowns , I can imagine losing that much coin doesn’t make as much difference as when you still trying to move up. That kind of loss would set most of us back further than its worth lol. Hugs

1 Like

Congrats @Jaisy_n_Robert and your crew for completing the 2nd Coin Event in one day. I’m not in a crew here because I’m a crew owner on CW, which is taking a lot of my time.

Just wanted to say my CW crew also completed the 2nd Coin Event in one day. Very proud of them! We’re lucky to have a couple of players who are very heavy contributors as well as a great team of members ranging in game levels from MS 46 all the way into the high CLs. They all work hard together to complete each event’s goals.