WISHES - 7Seas

This is a complete sentence. I WISH WE COULD BUY PETS AT THE SHOP.

I WISH THAT ONCE A FISH REACHES ITS MAX UPGRADE LEVEL, THAT IT WAS NO LONGER CATCHABLE. VERY FRUSTRATING TO GO THROUGH THE PROCEDURE TO CATCH IT AND RECEIVE NOTHING IN RETURN. ESPECIALLY TRUE, WHEN YOU PAID GEMS TO CATCH IT QUICKLY.

I WISH THAT INVITES TO JOIN A PLAYER, INCLUDED INFO ON UPCOMING PARTY FOR THAT ROOM. P.S. IF YOU NEED A LAUGH…
THE FIRST TIME I RECEIVED ONE OF THESE REQUESTS TO JOIN SOMEONE IN THEIR ROOM I THOUGHT WHAT TYPE OF KINKY SITE HAVE I JOINED HERE. AFTER TURNING DOWN THE FIRST FEW, I FINALLY GOT CURIOUS ENOUGH TO RESPOND WITH A ‘YES’. MY CONFUSION COULD HAVE BEEN ELIMINATED IF THE WORDS ‘CHARM PARTY’ WERE INCLUDED IN THERE SOMEWHERE.

I WISH EARNED % BONUS IN GEM PURCHASES ALSO APPLIED TO PURCHASING FISHING UPGRADE CHIPS.

3 Likes

Thanks for your feedback. I’ve passed this along to our teams.

I like the idea of being able to buy pets. Maybe they could offer some of the older ones, like the more exotic animals.

I wish we had a charm “Trading Post”, where lower level charms could be combined to trade up to a higher ‘star value’ charm. Such as 10 choppers for 1 yacht or 3 diamonds for a jet or 100 beers for a diamond.
This would be especially beneficial for ‘High Rollers’, since the 1 & 2 star charms don’t pay enough to be used when betting 1 million or more.