Shroom shirts

I want to send out a BIG shout out to the flowplay/7seas staff. a few weeks ago i sent them a message, requesting Charm shirts, specifically a shroom shirt… Well lo and behold, today my answers came true!!! :champagne:

I absolutely love all the excitement over them, both men and women… altho i am not sure about the fishy cavier shirt. haha i can quarentee it was a WIN-WIN situation for all!! For flowplay some spending on gems or avatar tokens, and for the Players… exciting conversation.

Next up… my VIP shoppe for VIP lounge only… i think if i saw something and someone said, oh where did you get that… id have to say, oh at the VIP only shoppe!!! i guarentee more VIP memberships!!! think of the possibilities. Pets, clothing, hairstyles, accessories… could be sooo exciting!!!

and pets, i have suggested some kangaroos, and for halloween something as spectacular as the ghost halloween 2022 and the smashing pumpkin of 2023. they were outstanding. we need something that cool. AND for Christmas i suggested a dancing snowball, or elf, or snowman…

for now. i am excited about my Shroom shirt!!! Thanks 7 seas Team !!!