Accumulation of Avatar Tokens

I am a VIP who makes very little use of the Avatar Token since I am not a fan of having multiple outfits and/or accessories. I presently have accumulated in excess of 10K. Might it be possible to set the programming so that the user can either exchange the avatar tokens for fish n’ chips tokens, coins and/or charms or even be able to gift them to other users.

4 Likes

welcome @Kid_Kega . I would love to have that many avatar tokens. (its especially fun at Halloween and Christmas) but that is a great idea,… not sure how they can do it… but maybe even have a way to gift them to friends… or like you said, exchange them for charms or fish and chips. We all know you need to upgrade soo many fish… that cost a ton… I am sure the employees will see this, and respond.

Hope they listen!! And welcome to community pages!

1 Like

Thank you Boom_Boom… appreciate your comment. If they make it happen, you’ll be the 1st to receive a portion of what I have.

Have a great day!

1 Like

@Kid_Kega glad i could well, not help, but at least agree… lol find me at 7 seas, and friend me. I come to the community pages daily, trying to get all my badges, I do better here advancing then i do on the game… bahahah

2 Likes

This feedback has been passed along to our teams.

2 Likes

I am with you! I sent an idea of a consignment type shop where we could even buy and sell our clothes we don’t use or trade. But the buy and sell they could make money on the clothes. The trade part could be used with all the other item for a fee.

4 Likes