Inventory Items4

We need more/new clothes in the ports and on deck. Those of us that have been on here a while already have all or most of them.

• List item
2 Likes

@Ronya_M They just put the new charm shirt outfits out… I am sure they are (Hopefully) working on new Halloween, then Christmas outfits and accessories and pets. There are soo many i dont have, because to me they are “granny” looking… haha i am saving my tokens for October !!!

1 Like

they def need some for the younger generation

1 Like

@Ronya_M yes, i am a 56 yr old rock and roller chick… i dont get the crotchy clothes… really tho, save up for Halloween, YOU WILL THANK ME>!!!

i cant wait for the halloween items

2 Likes

save up your tokens, you will easily use them all… and then some… (if they come out with new stuff this year)

1 Like

Great post, Ronya. 7 Seas is losing money big time by never updating their inventory. It’s always the same, mostly ugly, stuff they offer for sale.

2 Likes

Especially at ports… we have been to, 10 times over… i either dont buy the ugly clothes or i have what i need. EVen bringing in new FREE items we can win would be good. tired of getting Bologna sandwiches out of the shark … at coral reef. hahah

1 Like

I have the same problem. And the free prizes, I always seem to get the ugly masks.
A reject button would be nice. lol

1 Like

it would be nice if we could trade or consign things we dont use. The site could make money reselling and make us happy lol

1 Like

@Cyn1223 @Ronya_M

i dont mind the free things, EVEN if they are butt ugly. We tend to have ugly mask parties, Especially close to Halloween… lol i look at it this way, everything you get, you get in order of when you purchased them. so i think its cool to see what i got and when. But then again, i dont purchase every outfit… at most ports i dont buy them, i tend to buy more accessories. haha

I totally understand!

1 Like