Same old places.. no new inventory

We just got to Atlantis… and i can’t get the ancient treasure until Saturday!!! To make this fun, and for us long timers to keep going back to ports and other areas… we have to have something to look forward to!!! It would be fun to put some inventory items at each of those places… at the cove, we only got the eye patch… some of us like me, have been here 2 1/2 years or more, and i love :gift_heart: when we get some cool unexpected merch… (i still want the panda head) . :grin: just a thought…

But with that said, i love the new fringo level, the other temp ones had nothing to win. i have done all 28 of these… (the banana closing out a full fringo was the hardest) and bravo on new clothes. (its the little things).

not sure if i like the new slots… i was #1 for the first day, now when i play i am only winning 800,000 on a 5 million bet… even with good charms! lol altho the name Boomin bucks… is cool, i tell people its named after me!!!

Thanks for your feedback. I’ve passed this along to our teams.

1 Like

They should add a pirate hat to the cove. More pirate accessories.

2 Likes

@Jaisy3044

Yes, and some piratey clothes… and then for atlantis… we need more then the crown they give us automatically… and for reef. something cool to wear… otherwise i dont go except to collect fish … i have over 800 seahorses… because there is nothing worth winning.

1 Like

I have to agree about new destinations, new games, gifts and new PORTS… I have only been here 17 mons however, to go to a destination and then back to a port (Atlantis, Coral Reef and Prirates cove) over and over becomes after one trip outside of those 3 offers so little- I hope you all can come up with ports, new clothes, new slots and extras for our daily finds (for starfish, sea horses… new secret places to find and climb! I love this game and hope that some improvements come for all of us to look forward too! Thank you 7 Seas for listening and hearing us all - MrsK8nu

1 Like

@Mrs_K8nu congrats on your win. i am so fed up… i cant not advance… i am seriously thinking about leaving after almost 3 years… i am only at ms. 106 and had 132 billion in august. and ended with 119 billion… its getting old… i keep hoping for things to change… but alas… no…