Idea of updating the "Friends" listing shown on player's left while playing a game

Idea of updating the “Friends” listing shown on player’s left while playing a game…

Add the person’s own player name to the top of the Friends List shown on the left of screen while playing a game or attending a party. This idea simply mirrors how 7Seas already does for the game Room list of people we see as we are in a room, with our own name at the top.

The only reason I think people add a number in front of their player name is so their name appears at top of Friends Lists. By updating the current Friend list players would not have to put numbers in front of their names.

Also, it would be nice if the Room list and Friend list of player names could be continuously sorted in alphabetic order. This would make it easier to find a friend so you can locate, chat or whatever with that specific friend quickly if needed.

Thanks for your feedback.

@TonyJoe while at a party, your name is entered as you enter the room… (except for your own, its at the top).

I am talking about each person’s Friend list, and how it would be nice to have our own name at top, then I don’t know of any other reason for all the players to be adding a number in front of their player name…like 1JoeBob or 00JoeBob…

My suggestion simply used the other list called the Room list as an example of our names being at top of both lists, the Room list and the Friend list.

sometime people come on and have the “same or close to the same” name and people change it for that reason… i havent had that problem. an i dont want to waste gems changing it all the time… lol