Party Passes out of balloon boxes

Was wondering why the decrease in party passes out of the balloon boxes, it is significant and very disappointing.

3 Likes

I think it might just be the luck of the draw or time of the day, sometimes i get 200 passes , other times i get 1.6 k. I am just grateful its no longer like 5 passes. :sweat_smile: :rofl: :melting_face:

1 Like

I have been asking around and many players that are close to my coin total have experienced a drastic change in the amount of pps out of the boxes. I used to get up to 19k out of the 8 hour box, now I’m lucky if i get 1k, its been the same for all the other players and it started happening since the last update.

1 Like

Dang… i’d probably pass out if i ever got that many… lol :joy: :astonished:

hope i get up as high as you @ jaisy3044…one day… might take me a decade

2 Likes

@Jaisy3044 i have to say, now that i am off of work for a few days and on here more, i too, i have seen ZERO passes given… i havent gotten any in 3 days…

2 Likes

Yes Boom, I’m getting nothing, this is ridiculous,

2 Likes

@Jaisy3044 i havent been to a party in a week, because no free passes :frowning:

2 Likes

Finally got 4500 passes after a week out of the 1 hour box.

2 Likes

congrats… i did get 100 gems out of volcano this am…

2 Likes

I’m finding out that the more you upgrade your fish, the better the prizes you get out of balloons. I agree with both y’all that the “number” of passes has gone way down since 4 or more months ago. Another way to look at this - treat it like the Stock Market. The more you invest, the better the payout. As you level up you also get better things out of Balloons. Hope this helps.

1 Like

i noticed that we didnt get much for passes, until we got the balloon box challenge done, where are boxes open 200 % faster. … then it seemed they were better prizes… i wish i could get more fish upgrades… shows i have 149 of the 179 and i have over 60 power ups waiting…

i have noticed i have not gotten a new fish in months!! i set it to 20 hours and forget it…

2 Likes

I too have noticed a drastic change in passes I receive from the balloon T/B and the parties listed on the board are few and far between. Which shows me others must be experiencing the same. I think 7seas may be in denial on this one. :frowning:

3 Likes

Yes Nafo I have talked to several friends and they are agreeing that the amount of passes they’re getting is nothing compared to what they had been getting for the past few months and not only there are fewer parties now but they are also hard to fill.

2 Likes

I sent a message because my parties are set up a week ahead of time but cannot be seen by people until the day before the party. The response was that normally you cannot see a party until 24 hours before the party. That is not the case for all people. Something is going on and all players are not receiving the same treatment. Hopefully it gets reviewed and correct and will fix the PP in balloon issues. Leveling up my fish has helped get better rewards from my balloons.

2 Likes

@Monique i see parties on my page up until next saturday. I do not see any under your name tho. i think you might have to submit a ticket, as i dont see anything under settings that would rectify the situation.

2 Likes

Leveling up your fish doesn’t improve the rewards from the boxes, the first time I received 18k pps from the boxes I didn’t have any fish. And now that I have a lot of fish the rewards have gone down dramatically. I’m pretty sure the rewards are based on your coin total not the fish game.

2 Likes

lol i think there are a bunch of convos going on under ONE topic… hahah

I am trying to level up only my rare fish… i have 161 of the 191… but always have 60 or more to level up… much like the milestones, ill never get them done!!

2 Likes

I agree…why in the world would you give out wonderful amounts of Party Passes just a month or so ago…then take it away ? This type stuff is very detrimental to the morale of customers who are paying good money to be here. Please give us back what you had once given to us, and we loved it as one of the best things Flowplay has done for users.

3 Likes

Actually I think your coin balance drives how the game works for you. I am not in the Trillionaire club but saw an improvement in my reward boxes when I leveled up my fish and continue to see it. Others with balances lower than me see the same thing. I also see that others with higher coin balances get their parties showing on the board almost a week in advance. My parties only show the day before. The response from 7 seas was that parties show 24 hours in advance. I sent a screenshot showing this is not the case for all. They are going to run the game the way they wish as long as it continues to make money. Any consideration they give to our comments is appreciated. For me its a game, nothing more. I won’t sweet the small stuff.

1 Like

The fish never made a difference in my case and i have asked others that noticed no difference either, the ones getting higher rewards have a higher coin total, it is the same in VW and they have no fish game there.

2 Likes