I love this help page

for people like me and @Jaisy3044 we love this page. we come here and we help people, sometimes faster then the staff can get too. and we enjoy it. It is another win-win for the players and the staff. And while we enjoy the badges, we got most of them the first week, (jaisy and i like challenges…haha) i was wondering if we could get rewarded in other ways… Maybe some passes, gems, or even avatar tokens or fish and chips. Especially if we send in ideas and they get used. Just a thought!!!

1 Like

@Boom_Boom I second that, we do put in effort and time and we do it in a professional manner.
I also like the idea of being able to delete other people’s comments. I just saw a comment on one of my posts by a guy who blocked me because I unfriended him, he called me and Robert bullies, I hope we are able in the future to delete those kinds of comments. We definitely don’t need the negativity and insults. I stated on my profile male friends are not to send me gifts or they will be unfriended. He’s clearly the type of guy that when a woman says no he hears whatever he wants. I see a lot of men like him on Law & Order: Special Victims Unit.

@Jaisy3044 you can have it removed , by flagging it and marking the 2nd. choice. it will go to 7 seas management to remove . i did it for you… you can too.

1 Like

Thank you @Boom_Boom you’re the best!!!

its already gone :slight_smile: way to go 7seas/flowplay

@Boom_Boom I still see his comment on my page.

i meant the one he wrote here…

boom boom, how do you post the photo of yourself? hugs

1 Like

Go to your MY POSTS section to the left, then when that comes up, look to the right , where it says PREFERENCES. (top right corner) and click on that, if you scroll down, it will let you download a picture! Let me know if it works for you! (well i guess ill see your pic if it works haha) @CAROL_725

strong textTHANK YOU SWEET WOMAN,I WILL TRY IT :slight_smile:

1 Like

@CAROL_725 and it works. i see your face. Its so good to see peoples real face… i started it, jaisy added hers… but few others want to … lol