New Games not slots

I’m liking the new slots added today. I’m really wanting some new brain type games mahjong and solitaire are getting boring and I have tons of power ups on mahjong but never seem to be able to use them because new levels were never added. The mindless spinning of the slots is getting more and more boring. I considered quitting my vip membership. anyone else?

Is there a specific type of game you’d like to see?

@Nannym do not quit vip… i did a year ago, april… for 2 months. i lost all my gems… (that i would have gotten with vip.) so you know in the challenges, under perks and season vault? i was at 15 months and by not doing vip for 2months when i rejoined it had to start over. so now i am on month 15 instead of month 30. i like new slots these are over at CW.

1 Like

The new slots are gone. lol

1 Like

Anything that is not mindless spinning would be great. Something to make us use our brains too would be great. I’m not an expert on available games so I’m unsure what to suggest.

try fringo, each island has a challenge list… everyone kept playing to move up, not realizing there are a ton for each island… some are really hard. i only need 2 islands challenges to complete, but i need 20 or more to play to accomplish it. they make you think, because one you have to spell out a K in fringo… (and more like that) that make you do some heavy thinking…lol
@Nannym

Spell out a K? I do play Fringo a lot but I’m clueless to the K? Where do I do that?

1 Like

ill type up a seperate thing and put it on here. wait til i am done my 1000 vegas spins… The things we do to try and win 1000 gems !!! haha

@Nannym

i didnt even know there were things to go for like that where do we find the list to begin with?

@MistressTyme i posted all the info seperately under Fringo tips!

No kidding and those spins seem to take forever!

what spins? go do fringo , it will work your brain!!!